Thursday, October 24, 2013

ONLINE CLASSES:
Super Sale


 
I want to tell you about the week long SUPER SALE of my online classes

101 Mixed Media Techniques and Fabric Beads.

For this week only, register for either class for only 40 dollars.

*TREAT YOURSELF*

 
 
 101 Mixed Media Techniques is a class that features 
a total of one hundred and one suggestions, ideas,
and projects related to mixed media art. In this class, I show you how to make your own art supplies. I show you how to make several canvases, natural glue, earth-friendly paint, gesso, textured pastes and much much more. But what makes this class a real treat is that a lot of the supplies that I show you to make are made with recyclables like cereal boxes, magazine pages, books and everyday items.

My other class is called Fabric Beads and it consists of 30 videos
rich in handmade fabric bead making ideas, designs and suggestions.
It is the most informative Fabric Beads class I've EVER created.
In this class I lay it all out.... from supplies, step-by-step instructions
for making each and every single
fabric bead and embellishment, as well as instructions for making
fabric jump rings, clasps, pendants and much more. 
 
So I want to encourage you to treat yourself.
Join me as we explore the world of mixed media and fabric beads.

1 comment:

alteredstatesstudio said...

love your fabric beads- those are so cute!! had to look around your blog and found several wonderful ideas- your paint sponge and bottle cap stamps....brilliant! thanks for sharing!!

nrelate content